I finally had the time to meet one of my best friends in NYC. When she asked me what I would like to see I told her:
1. Sailors (it was Fleet Week and 2. The e.l.f. Cosmetics Store (because it exists). This company is expanding and opening more stores including one that will open right by me in July. But it was not July yet and I’m impatient. So off we went.
Here’s what I got:
I cannot resist lipstick. It’s an addiction as deep as my love for coffee and icecream, sometimes together, sometimes separately. Here is a brief description of the lippies.
- The long tube is a dual sided lipstic called “I Love Pinks!”
- The clear tube is called Touch of Blush.
- The gloss is Pageant Princess
- The foundation is not a lipstick (duh) but it it is the acne formula. My breakouts are pretty good now, but I figured it could be a good lightweight foundation.
- The Rose gold liquid eyeshadow was disappointing. It barely stays on and you have to layer it to show up.
Here are some lip swatches:
Till next time,